Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spring Training

I am going to Florida with some guys to see baseball spring training. We have tickets for 4 games and will be back on Wednesday. My plan is to blog from each ballpark with a picture from each park. Whether this happens or not depends on several factors. The first problem is the beer conditions each day. I will have to blog early from each location but this could be tough based on the previous nights activities. The first blog will come Saturday (3 27) AM. I will list the Cities, ballparks, and teams.
I will probably not be including any info on difficulties of the actual trip to avoid any conflicts. I am sure there will be some. If there are any general problems that could be avoided if someone knew ahead, I will give a heads up about that.
See you in Florida. Go Braves!

No comments: