Friday, November 5, 2010

Work Sucks.

I know I am the only one with this issue. I would just like to say, I really don't care whether anyone else is having a bad week this week or not. I do promise however to care twice as much next week.
So far this week, I have missed lunch 3 times (no jokes about that being good or bad), worked late twice, and lost probably 15 hours of sleep worrying about work. I know I am not supposed to think about work at home but sometimes it just works that way.
I did manage to drink a few beers on every day except Thursday. Since I normally don't drink during the week, or at home, I was a little concerned, but again, I will fix that next week.
Tomorrow is all foot ball all the time. Well....except I need to get ready for cold weather tailgating, go to the dump, buy lumber for the deck "project" and make chilli.

Go Cocks!

No comments: